To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 12:59 PM
Subject: [AI] Can a visually challenged person teach Mathematics to highschool students?

Respected members:

Hope you are doing great. One of my friends is working as government
secondary teacher (SGT). He has completed BSC (computers) and BED.
Soon he is going to get promotion as school assistant, where he has to
teach mathematics to high school students (from eighth to tenth class)
as he has done BSC in his degree. He has completely lost his vision
when he was doing his degree final year. Now my question is that, can
he teach mathematics to high school students? If so, what are the soft
wares and other equipments required for his teaching? Please give your
valuable suggestions to help him.

Anxiously waiting for your response.

With warm regards
VIJAY

--
"Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy
success."  A.P.J. Abdul Kalam