hello sir second option is the best. If you want to use batery without power then follow the first option. sure you can extend your batery life.
Surya.
----- Original Message ----- From: "ashik" <ashikhir...@gmail.com>
To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:39 AM
Subject: [AI] How to extend batery life?

   Dear Access Indians,

I have recently purchased Acer laptop. One technician says that I should recharge the batery only when about fifteen percent of it is left. Another says that I should not use the batery much, and should run it with electricity whenever possible. Which oppinion is true, according to your experience? How can we extend the batery life?

Thanking you in anticipation.
Ashik Hirani