Or you could mark it as spam on the gmail page itself as indicated earlier by someone. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vedprakash Sharma" <vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com> To: "Geetha Shamanna" <gee...@millernorbert.de>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Deleting a GMail account

as far as I think, the e-mails that annoy, can be blocked through outlook express. Just access the Menu bar and go to message. the shortcut is alt plus M. down arrow till you find block sender. note that the message to be blocked should have been selected before blocking. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Geetha Shamanna" <gee...@millernorbert.de>