Ho, bit late, but congratulations to you sister Shashikala on your well-deserved award. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sudhir R (NeSTIT)" <sudhi...@nestgroup.net>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 3:31 AM
Subject: [AI] Let's congratulate Shashi...

Hi folks !

Glad indeed to inform you that our otherwise shy and
invisible friend, Shashikala, has been awarded the Big Dipper Award  at
the Annual Day celebrations of Aditi Technologies, Bangalore, two days
back by the company's CEO.

She has been conferred this honour for her excellent
performance and superlative commitment during a particularly difficult
period for the company.  Shashikala, who completes 3 years in Aditi this
month, is a product of Mitra Jyothi and Enable India and is the only
person from her functional group - HR  -  to get this award.

Her commendable achievement has to be seen in the
background of massive, though non-quantified and unreported, lay-offs
across the IT industry, and the impact it could have had on the careers
of our visually challenged friends.  Congrats, Shashi, you have made all
of us proud...

Please send your appreciative messages / best wishes to
shashika...@aditi.com.

Thanks and rgds

RS

R Sudhir

+98 472 76 126

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or
other confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply
email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without
copying or disclosing the contents.