From: "ashik" <ashikhir...@gmail.com>
To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:39 PM
Subject: [AI] Please help me with the stock exchange

dear access indians; I seek your help. I have some investment in some
stocks. I want to use my internet for this purpose. My question is: how can
I know the price of a particular script from the site? From which site and
how? Let me inform you that my stock is not among the 30 stocks. I await
your help.; With best regards.

- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.