Dear Mr. Rajendra, regarding RTI if you are not satisfied with the information
matter should be forwarded to the Central Information Commission New Delhi for
further details.. Besides me, some of our friends permanent employee of
Insurance Sectors are totally ignored by the Management and we are debarred
from the Scale 1 Officer promotion held in 2008.  We have protested by giving
so many representations but  no use.  So we approached RTI  in the Insurance
Sector there also no response.. We have taken up this matter to the Central
information Commission, New Delhi, case have been registered and they have
issued show cause notice to the Company. We are fighting to implement PWD Act
1995 fully  with equal opportunity and also to declare reservation on promotion
on all cadres without any discrimination.

The address of CI

Central Information Commission,
Second Floor, B' Wind,
Augustkranti Bhawan,