Hello access Indian,

After a long interval big hi to all of you. As I mention in the
subject line, I need a scribe for Ma entrance of political science in
the Delhi university which will be on 8th of July. The scribe should
be from the English medium and preferably arts stream who have
completed or appeared in the 2nd year exam. Actually I’m dying for a
scribe as I’m not from Delhi. My home town is Guwahati and I’m new to
here and have not much contact. Only my hope is depend upon your
attention to my problem. if you have any information plese contect me
at my moble number

Sincerely bikash jyoti
Mobile: 9891368149.