Hello friends,
This time I need your kind help. I have scanned a book in kurzweil 1000. while
I was editting the book, the battery was over. so the laptop switched off
suddenly. When I opened again, it says "An error occured while opening the
file. its format could not be determined." It is a very good file and has taken
a lot of time to edit. What can I do to get the file back? Of course it is
there but when I tried to open, it says the above. urgent please.
Any help in this regard will be highly solicited.
Thanks in anticipation,
Yours,
Surya.