Dear Accessindians,

this time I need your guidance in html.

Questions are as follows:

1. How to center an image using html?

Previously we use to have align tag for the above, but now it is depricated. 
So, how do you center an immage because by default it shows in left corner.

2. Removing underline from all links?

I didn't know it, but when I created links of my page, I found that they are 
underlined by default. So, I wish that no link of mine should be underlined. 
Code for the same?

3. Structuring the document for validation?

Can you provide me any source which describes that what are the basic 
requirements or basics which should be present in any html document. i.e., meda 
info, comment, language etc...


Lastly, thanks to all members, I have bought my domain and will put in 
signature when it is ready to be viewed. Thanks for all.
Waiting for guidance.

Regards

Amar Jain.


To unsubscribe send a message to [email protected] with 
the subject unsubscribe.

To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please 
visit the list home page at
  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in

Reply via email to