Any idea if this device can be voice-enabled with the Rockbox software ?

Rgds

RS

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of dinesh
thole
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 1:36 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Urgent: suggestion for a digital voice recorder

Hello sir,
I am using transcend t sonic 850 device.
This is a very good device with the following features.
1. digital voice recording for long hours.
2.  Continues     MP3 and video  playback upto 22 howers
3. fm radio with 20 stations preset.
4. view text documents.
5 ability to record radio directly.
Can be used as a pen drive also.
Easy USB connectivity.
6. very user friendly.
I am using this everyday to record class lectures.
I purchased the 8gb model for 3300.
It is available in 4gb also.
Please let me know if you need any other information about this.
Warm regards.
Dinesh thole.
Email: dineshth...@gmail.com
Mobile: 9922942801.