To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Urgent: suggestion for a digital voice recorder

Does these devices have multifunctional switches - ie switches that can
be pressed for short and long durations for various options, pressed at
different corners for activating various functions, etc ?

I remember buying a pendrive with built-in mp3 player and then
struggling with a single round button that was very temperamental and
had some 5 functions .

And, is it also possible to auto-resume mp3 files in these devices ?
This is very important if one wishes to read audio books and wishes to
start at the last  read portion.

Rgds

RS