From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of mukesh jain
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 9:59 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] address bar of web page

hullo, i wanted to know about this command i.e. insert plus a when i
press insert plus a it does not reads the address bar  of the web page
instead it only reads as a. any solutions for this problem?
yes, alt plus d and F6 as suggested works fine but i do also want to
know about insert plus a and it's problems mentioned as aforesaid.
your kind coperation in this regard is highly solicited.
thanks,
with regards,
mukesh jain.

On 7/11/09, phani srikanth <phani...@gmail.com> wrote:
> insert a reads the address bar of the web.
> press alt d which moves to the address bar and select and copy it.
>
> On 7/10/09, Ranjana <ranjanaran...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> By pressing alt + d also, you can toggle between address bar and the web
>> page.

email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mob: 919977165123
to read articles, circulars, books, titorials, and lot more related to
PWD's  visit my site:
http://www.mukesh.myehome.in
to know about my efforts of sketching the life of mumbai visit:
http://www.themumbaicity.webs.com