hi,

1. go to standard view of gmail.
2. open contacts
3. scroll down and find out a link called export contacts and activate it.
4. select the outlook CSV format by selecting the particular radio
button to export and save the file by pressing the export button.
5. open outlook and open contacts
6. go to file and open import or export.
7. from the list select import from another file or a program
8. select CSV windows and press next
9. give the path and next again and follow the instructions.
10. cheers.

srikanth