hai sir,
warm welcome to this group and share your ideas with us.
krishnan m. moothimoola.

----- Original Message ----- From: "chandra sekhar" <chandrave...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: <moonraysw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 7:45 PM
Subject: [AI] Introduction

  Hi Friends goodevening;
             This is chandrashekhar basically from Visakhapatnam and
now in Hyderabad, working as anRTA(Research and Teaching Assistant.)
from IGNOU.I was been the member of AccessIndia from last year and
reading the mails occasionally. I am very new to computers and
speachsoftwares like jaws etc,. I am also visually challanging from my
birth even and with a minimum mobility sight fortunately. I have done
my Masters in Education from Andhra University and now with IGNOU,
pursuing my PH.D in the field of Inclusive Education although i m not
having background of Special Education but wanted to do something to
the field. So I request all those who are in this special education
field to guide and support me when ever needed and also i request
sincerely all the members to help e in the accessibility of computers
and softwares.

Thanking one and all,
With Regards,
Chandra Shekhar.