Dear Access India members
I have a question for  you about accessibillity of online surveys.

We are a group of participants at the International Institute for
Social Enterpreneurs (IISE) We are currently working towards
establishing a website that will serve the blind and partially sighted
community by  providing them with information and opportunities.
To get in depth information about  the  needs for visualy impaired
people from all over the world we have created a survey that we want
to publish online.
In our survey we have mostly multiple choise questions.  In some of
the questions you can chose more than one option while in others you
can chose only one option. We are thinking of using check boxes for
the questions where you can tick multiple options and radio buttons
where you can tick only one option. In one  of the questions we also
are thinking about using a drop down menu. Some questions has an open
field where it is possible to write your own text.
We want this survey to be as accessible as possible to visualy
impaired persons.
If you have any ideas and information on how this survey can be fully
accessible for visualy impaired persons I would be really happy to
hear from you. Also I  would be interested to know how surveys like
this works with different magnification and screen reading softwares.
Thank you in advance.
Best regards Karin.