Excellent my friend. Good work. You are a very respectable human being and may God richly bless you for the things you do for us blind people.

----- Original Message ----- From: "mukesh jain" <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 6:03 AM
Subject: [AI] about my site

Hullo access Indians, as I have mentioned earlier that I am planning
to develop my site, I have been able to do the same very recently.
 on my site, you will get lots of information about latest news,
activities, circulars, schemes, rules, laws, acts, judgments books and
lot more about PWD's.
i hope that you will enjoy reading the contents of this site and
benifit from the sources shared through this site.
i have tried at my level best to give you the updated information
through this site and provide you all the genuine knowledge for your
overall development.
I am planning to add lots of stuff and updating my site on daily bases.
with my experience, i would like to share my light of knowledge
amongst the differently abled fellow beings.
Goals of my site are:
1. publication of the latest news concerning PWD's
2. imparting various information of access technology for disabled,
3. imparting knowledge of various competitive exams through basic information

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES of my site are:

i have created this site with following aims & objectives:

• to spread legal awareness towards their rights, duties, and privillages,
• to make platform to share the information about latest circulars,
schemes, rules, orders etc related to PWD's,
as I am not the expert of much technical aspects, hence I do solicit
for your valuable opinion on the contents and appearance of my site.
Your valuable suggestions will help me to improve my efforts and give
you more valuable source of information. Your help will serve me just
as shining the mettle in shaping the golden ornaments.
If you would like to have access to my site then please click on the
following URL:
http://www.mukesh.myehome.in
your kind cooperation in this regard is highly solicited.
Looking for your kind cooperation.
Thanking you,
With regards,
Mukesh jain.