Dear All,

I am very happy to know that my request is forwarded to you all through Access
India.I would like to thankyou everyone for your help. I want to clear once
again that  your identification will be kept confidential and the data will
strictly be used only for my  research purposes.

I hope everyone expect an accessable library with more document in alternate
formats. My research will give an idea about what exactly indian libraries are
providing . It definetly help to improve library facilities in academic
libraries.

Please access my questionnaire form the link below and help me in my research
and make this research a quality one .

http://accessindia.org.in/harish/library.doc

Thank you once again.

I express my sincere thanks to Mr Harish Kotian for helping me.

Priya Pillai

Librarian

Bombay Teachers Training College

Apollo Bunder

Colaba, Mumbai-39

Ph 9930913750

email:priyapilla...@gmail.com

Hello all

I am forwarding a request from a researcher. Shall appreciate if members take
time off and fill in the questionaire.

The questionaire can be downloaded from the URL:

http://accessindia.org.in/harish/library.doc

The filled up questionaire or any other queries should be directed to:

priyapilla...@gmail.com

It should not be posted on the list please.

Warmly

Harish Kotian

Priya R Pillai

Mobile:0091-9930913750