hello dear rajesh, we are very much receiving your mails
regards m.chandru

----- Original Message ----- From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 2:00 PM
Subject: [AI] test mail, please confirm receipt

Dear AI friends
Anyone of you may please confirm that my messages are reaching the group, for I am getting my own messages but am not sure of others getting them.

Thanks and regards

Rajesh Asudani

Assistant General Manager (PPS),
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
09420397185
O: 0712 2806676
Res: 0712 2591349
Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?"
John Milton

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.