To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Downloading from U Tube

There are several ways to download from youtube.
either you can directly download from the website, by which the
website converts for you and downloads it.
Other ways are through download managers.
There are several websites for that as well.
Okay now one is:
www.keepvid.com
so there you have to enter the URL and choose download and then choose
FLV or MP4.
and you can download.
but if you use a download manager, just copy the URL and paste it in
the create new download section of the managers.
Actually As I could tell you, when you press enter on free download
manager, it just opens but is minimised, just press alt+space and x to
maximise it.
then you will be able to see the full FDM correctly.
Regards
Samuel