Free mock CAT
Career Launcher has announced a Student Welfare Fortnight from August 8 to 21.
Students who have currently not enrolled with the institute will also get the
opportunity to participate in the free online mock CAT examination at any of
the Career Launch centres across India.
This concept was initiated after the institute received numerous calls seeking
expert guidance and tips for cracking the examination.
The CAT'09 online test series package contains five invigilated online Mock
CATs and would offer an opportunity to attend two seminars conducted by experts
from Career Launcher.
While one seminar would focus on how to increase CAT scores, the other one
would deal with the 'Nine Mantras' to crack CAT'09.
For further details, visit www.careerlauncher.com
----------------------
The source taken from The Hindu, Education plus
on August 18, 09.
######
Adieu.
Saravanan.R
______
I would like to learn a lot from you all. Please feel free to share your
comments, feedbacks and new ideas!
(saravanan.ramado...@gmail.com / saravanan_2...@hotmail.com)
*******
Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much - Helen Keller.
The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart -
R.G. Ingersoll.
 ******