Hi Access Indian friends,
It has been a while that I have written a mail because of my busy schedule.
It is great that such an informative conversation is taking place.
I personally do not know much of the benifits that V.I. persons can
avail from our system. It will be great if somebody can shed some
light in the said topic in detail.
Thanks in anticipation.
Take care
--
Good friendship is like the relationship between  eye & hand! If the
hand is hurt, the eye will cry! & when the eye cries, the hand will