From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of rakeshnegi
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 6:08 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] (AI) Jaws shortcut commands for outlook express

Hello all,
    In todays life we all are using internet mostly in our office. Due to
our busy schedule we don't get sufficient time to read our emails in office.
But we can download those mail in our outlook express account to read them
at any free time.Here i am providing you some shortcut commands of jaws
which is apply in outlook express. The commands are written below:

Description                                                     Command

Move to attachment list                                     INSERT+A

Move to Message edit field                               ALT+GRAVE

Read From field                                                ALT+1

Read Date field                                                 ALT+2

Read To field                                                    ALT+3

Read cc field                                                    ALT+4

Read bcc field                                                  ALT+5

Read subject field                                             ALT+6

List links in active message                                INSERT+F7

Read misspelled word and suggestion                CTRL+INSERT+F7

Move to next link                                              TAB

Move to prior link                                             SHIFT+TAB

Hope it will beneficial for all