From: "rakeshnegi" <mr.rakeshn...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 5:03 PM
Subject: [AI] HSSC Teaching job vacancies 2009

hello all,
  HSSC invites verious teacher post: to read please check below or to get a
link go to end of the message.
HSSC Teaching job vacancies 2009 - Haryana Staff Selection Commission JBT
Teacher / DPE / Math Master / Science Master / Music Master / Home Science
Master Recruitment 2009
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2,
Panchkula - 134151 (Haryana)

Adv. No. 4/2009

Job Description :
Applications are invited through Registered Post by Haryana SSC for the
under mentioned posts on the prescribed application form. The candidates
should specify on the top of the envelope the word - Advt. No., Name and
Category of the post applied for :

Education Department

JBT Teacher : 9647 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800
Age Limit : 17-40 year.

DPE : 287 post
Pay Scale : Rs.7450-11500 (in PB-2)
Age Limit: 17-40 year

Math Master : 1037 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.7450-11500
Age Limit : 17-40 years

Science Master : 1276 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.7450-11500
Age Limit: 17-40 years

SS Master : 372 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.7450-11500
Age Limit: 17-40 years

Music Master : 20 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.7450-11500
Age Limit : 17-40 years

Home Science Master : 04 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.7450-11500
Age Limit: 17-40 years

Apply : Application forms complete in all respect - only one form should be
filled by the candidate - in their own handwriting in capital letters and
signed in the specified space should be sent only through Registered Post to
the Secretary, Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Bay No 67-70, Sector-2,
Panchkula-134151 (Haryana)

Application Fee: Fee at the following rates should be deposited in the
Haryana Govt. Treasury under the head "0051 - H.P.S.C.-(103)-Staff Selection
Commission, Haryana- Application fee and other receipts"

Rs.150/- for all the and Rs.35/- for SC/BC/PH candidates of Haryana

No concession of fee for SC/BC/PHC from other states.

Candidates from outside will be treated as General and should send fee by
Postal Order which should be in the favour of "Secretary, Haryana Staff
Selection Commission" payable Panchkula.

Last date for applying : 14th September 2009

http://www.babujobs.com/haryana-staff-selection-commission-hssc-teachers-recruitment-2009/

thanking you.