On 9/6/09, sanjeev kumar <sanjeevkumar0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/5/09, Rajpal <rajpal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Sanjeev,
>>
>> Please don't purchase combine scanner and printer ai think this is a
>> problematic thing. Have a laser printer of HP and scanner of plusteck. I
>> have recently purchased this scanner one of our list member Mr. Mukesh
>> Gautam. This is a nice scanner. Mukeshji kindly throw some lite on this
>> scanner because you are an actual user of this device. The caust of this
>> scanner is <3000.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Rajpal

Hello friends,
As far my knowledge is concern, Canon is the best but not available in
the market. The next option is I feel better Epson TX101 scanner and
printer. It is also very good model which I am using at present. It is
very quick and accurate. Its price Rs. 3500. Ink zet is cost
effective. whereas lazer is not.
Feel free to ask me any further suggestions at 9441013400
Yours,
Surya.