Check out for N82, good in performance and the price is near about 15K

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of SAMBIT DAS
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:35 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] talks with nokia phone

hello list members,
wish you all "id mubarakh" and puja celebrations. i am pursuing my MBA and
so have not been able to be in touch with you all in  Access India. I wanted
a small bit of information from you all. I know this query must have been
answered several times but it would be really kind of you all to readvice me
onm the same. Friends, can anyone suggest me a nokia phone that can be used
with talks and has a good performance? i was looking for nokia 5320 but it
is out of manufacture. some say nokia n 73 is not good in performance. i
have a budget of maximum 15000. please do advice thanking you in advance
regards sambit