From: Naushad <canaus...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AI] Updates on National Workshop on Web Accessibility at
trivendrum
To: sriniv...@srinivasu.org, accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 7:14 PM

If it is conducted by space, we cannot expect any positive results as
before. This organization is fully occupied by normal people. When they
need more fund, they are simply doing this kinds of mocking.

On 9/26/2009 2:48 PM, Srinivasu Chakravarthula wrote:
> Hi all,
> For last two days, Centre for Internet and Society (CIS) and Space Kerala
> organizing National Workshop on Web Accessibility at Trivendrum. You can find
> updates on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com) with hashtag #accessworkshop.
>
> I will of course blog details later at http://www.srinivasu.org
>

> Ch. Srinivasu
>    Bangalore, India
> Mobile: +91 990 081 0881
> Website: http://www.srinivasu.org
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sriniworld
>

>        Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn
>more. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/

> the subject unsubscribe.

>    http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia..org.in

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos