From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Asudani, Rajesh
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 5:31 PM
To: mrmukeshsha...@gmail.com; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] distributing books

Suppose I am in a country of dogs where only dog food is supplied.
I am obliged to purchase it and then convert it into human food by any
hypothetical means and eat it.
I demand that I would purchase the said dog food, if it is processed and
converted into human food otherwise not.
But sellers insist that they would not do it at any cost.
I think I am fully justified to distribute such converted food anyhow
obtained   to fellow human beings in order to satisfy the human hunger and
also to make them-sellers-realize that there is demand for human food and
they would do well to process it and earn their due share by selling human
food in addition to dog food..
How am I infringing upon the rights of sellers?
Further, I am satisfying hunger of few humans who would otherwise have never
satisfied hunger as they could not purchase or digest dog food, but were
hungry nonetheless.

Rajesh Asudani

Assistant General Manager (PPS),
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
09420397185
O: 0712 2806676
Res: 0712 2591349
Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?"
John Milton