From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of krishan kumar
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 4:14 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Scanned Books

DearAll,

In my opinion we should not behave very idealistically. We should be very
practical as we all are aware that scanned books and material   is must for
all of us. We are dependent on the scanned material only as the most of the
books are not available in accessible formats.

Thanks and Regards

Krishan Kumar Murugan
 Personal E-Mail: krisha...@gmail.com
Personal web site:http://www.krishan.myehome.in/
MOBILE: 91+9535008481,
SKYPE ID: kk.murugan

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php