From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of silpa
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 3:01 PM
To: pranav....@gmail.com; suman...@gmail.com
Cc: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] About Section 508

Hi All,

I am posing this query on behalf of my friend.

He is thinking that Section 508 contains 508 sections (rules and regulations
related to web accessibility).

Can anybody on the list tell me how many sections are there in Section 508?

Thanks and regards,

Silpa.

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 05:45:42 +0530  wrote

>Hi all,

Has anyone tried using open office with Jaws For Windows? If so, what have

been your experiences? I tried this combination of programs a few days ago.

I tried open offices wordprocessor. I was able to read documents and to

write. However, I received no information on styles.

Note:

at the time I tried using open office, I did not have the Java access bridge

installed.

Pranav