From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Asudani, Rajesh
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 9:58 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Need your assistance

Well said Subramani!
"on one hand no one disputes the level of intelligence of a VI person, but
cannot consider that to be an asset at work."
I think it is high time we discuss why it is so.....

Regards

Rajesh Asudani

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
09420397185
O: 0712 2806676
Res: 0712 2591349
Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?"
John Milton