To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] A doubt regarding Gmail.

Yes, we can.
For that, login to gmail using standard view. Then go to contacts and
explore the contact manager. I guess there is a combo box for creating a
group and adding but I am not sure as I had explored quite a long ago.
But, exploring contact manager in standard view will solve your problem.
Once you have got your group with the members you want, just entering name
in the 'to' field will send the mail to all members of that group.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Balaram Puthiya" <balaramputh...@gmail.com>