To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 5:05 PM
Subject: [AI] contact information required of mr. rakesh kumar gupta

hey everyone,
i'm in need of contact information of mr. rakesh kumar gupta, who's
probablly based in delhi and is a professor  of political science.
if i remember it correctly, he's also on the list. can someone please
pass on his contact information?
you're requested to pass it off the list to avoid the trafic here.

wanna look inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com

regards,
prateek agarwal.
Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

Best solutions for all your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.