To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] p c problem

Dear Friend,

A couple of possibilities for the slowdown in PC performance.

1. Which antivirus are you using? Antiviruses like Norton do slow down the PC while they are automatically updating themselves.

2. Another possibility is that multiple programmes are running & causing a shortage of RAM available to your current program. I have noticed that even after closing down a program, it continues to take RAM space while it shuts down. Perhaps the RAM released after the extra programs shut down could be the cause of the PC performance returning to normal in a few seconds.

Your Friend
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India
----- Original Message ----- From: "firoz" <firoj...@gmail.com>