Subject: Need some more details about VLC media player!

Hello friends,
I thank you all  for  helping me to get VLC media player. But, I have some more
doubts  in accessing this application,  please clear my  doubts.
Is it  fully accessable with JAWS? I am unable to  rewind & pass forward this.
Also  unable to  reduce  or increase  the volume.  Is there any script
available  to solve these  issues? I am eagerly waiting for your  positive
replies to my personal  email ID.
______
Please feel free to pass  your comments, feedbacks & new ideas to  the below
menntioned contact details.
Email:
saravanan.ramado...@gmail.com
saravanan_2...@hotmail.com
*******
The harder the conflicts, the more  glorious the triumph - Thomas Paine.
True friendship consists not inn multitude of friends, but in their worth and
value - Ben Jonson.
######
 Adieu.
Saravanan.R