hai friends,
kerala public service commision has started appoinment in english for college
lectures in english. in the main list there is only one visually  challenged
candidate qualified. he has already declined his post since he is working
elsewhere. so we would like to know what could be the future procedure  with
regard to this post.in the normal case if the postis vacant the psc will
conduct direct special recruitment for the particular community where there are
no candidate in the specified list so we would like to know whether this post
will be carried to next challenged group in the list or it will be left for the
visually impaired to claim further.
krishnan m. moothimoola.