From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Yusuf Vohra
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 3:15 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] about webcam.

hellow accessindians.
as the subject tells, I want to know about webcam.
I think, it is tough for visually challange.
I often have a chat with my family members in skype.
they all use webcam.
amd also force us to have it.
so, we purchessed it.
but, I dom't know, how to instaulle it and how to use it in the skype.
kindly suggest me.
with warm regards,

--
Yusuf vohra