From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of prateek
aggarwal
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 2:16 AM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] in response to queries on jaws, windoweyes, NVDA and system
access to go

hello everyone,
Recently, I had been addressed for some queries on jaws, windoweyes,
NVDA, and system access to go.
MS shilpa has asked about tutorials of all of these softwares, and
wanted to know details of system access to go.
Two e-mails have been sent in this regards. Since the topic is pretty
much the same, here's my response combining both the e-mails.

Jaws:
A nice tutorial on jaws can be found at
http://atto.buffalo.edu/registered/Tutorials/jaws/index.php
in adition, The official website of freedomscientific provides a
number of tutorials and documentation about JFW (jaws for windows).
Here are some old, but nice audio ttutorial found on freedomscientific
website:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_downloads/jawsdemo_audio.asp

windoweyes:
the GW micro offers nice audio tutorials to describe the
functionalities of windoweyes.
These can either be downloaded or heard online  at
http://www.gwmicro.com/Audio_Video_Archive/Window-Eyes_Tutorials/

NVDA:
Here's a nice article in tutorial form that describes key features of
NVDA specially in a perspective of new users.
http://www.gwmicro.com/Audio_Video_Archive/Window-Eyes_Tutorials/
though documentations on official website of NVDA too are  amazing enough.

System access to go:
As akhil has perhaps described  it pretty well, system access to go is
a screen reader that's free, and aims to provide access of internet
and else on the fly.
One can start using the same by loging in  to
www.satogo.com
there you ffind a link called "begin", which will show a dialogue
similar to download dialogue box.
Tutorial on same can be found on
www.satogo.com

hope it helps.
Regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I'll build.