From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Amiyo Biswas
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 11:59 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] JAWS 10 and hindi

Hello,
I have Lekha and it's pretty good for Hindi. I don't know if it is free or
not. It never asks for license key or anything like that. Moreover, once
installed, it works with both Jaws and NVDA. I believe, it's free. Write to
me privately if you want me to upload it. If it is not free, please let me
know.

With Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 91-9433464329