Dear Twitter Users,
I am not  a good twitter user as such. But, I can see that it has become very
informative resource for circulating information in realtime basis.
Now, checking every tweet on its website is not possible.
So, could you recommend me any good client?
Just to name a few about which I hardly know anything, are mctwit, jawter and
qwitter.
These are good that's what I have found on google.
However, your recommendations are more valuable than these websites.
So, help me to get         started!
Regards,
Amar Jain.