Dear member,
I have called mr. Aggarwall regarding this product but he said that the shipment has not come yet.
I want to order one peace so i can give my comments to others.
----- Original Message ----- From: "l pavan" <l.pavan....@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 10:47 PM
Subject: [AI] views on a product neded

hello list members!
few days KE people have posted a mail on a product called angel.
does any one on the list has an experience of using it or at least got
a chance to find exactly how it works?
my sister needs a device with such features.
i mean the features that wer listed with angel.
but before going for it i would like to have inputs from those who have used it.
therefore i request list members to provide their comments.
regards
--
l.pavan("help ever & hurt never")