The new data cards from reliance & Tata have the maximum speed. Please evaluate both speed and plans before buying any.

On 26 Feb 2010, at 05:06 PM, "Subramani L" <lsubram...@deccanherald.co.in > wrote:

Most of the wireless schemes -and I think we have BSNL 3G and in some
places Reliance or Airtel wireless cards- can be used in PCs as well and
they can be used to access internet outside your state/city. Pl try
Airtel broadband that costs about 250 in monthly rental (not sure about
the deposit).

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Amiyo
Biswas
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 4:51 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] About BSNL Data Card.

Hello,

I need a scheme like BSNL data card by which we can perform a virus
update on several computers at different locations. In this system we
are supplied a USB modem which once plugged in activates the internet.
No wire is required, no ID or password perhaps. As long I am in Kolkata
Telephones's jurisdiction, I can use it on any pc.

Is there any other good alternative? Please suggest.

With Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 91-9433464329

please visit the list home page at