Hello Accessindians,
I'm K. Nageswaraiah, Typist, Office of the Chief Planning Officer,
Collectorate, Kadapa 516001 Andhra Pradesh.
Mob.: 09441621898

I studied in the Govt. High School for the Blind, Kadapa and SV Arts College,
Tirupati.  I got training in English Stenography at NIVH-RC, Chennai.
I read Hindi and English braille magazines of AICB, NAB, NFB, NIVH, RNKS, etc.
I can communicate in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, etc.
I do not have (access to) a computer.  I'm new to emailing.  I use my Nokia E63
to send and receive emails.