Hi, i would like  to add something  from my experience.  As pointed out
earlier, it  is the responsibility of the concerned teacher to evaluate exam
papers of his/her subject. I strongly feel that  evaluation be done under one's
direct supervision.  Paid people don't work up to the expected level.  Believe
me,  i had had many a bad  experience. Even teachers of the same subject are
insincere to the work while keen on remuneration. It is advisable to take  the
assistance of students with nearby college. In some cases,   the help of a few
brighter students  might help achieve the desired results. With warm regards
solomon.  teachs...@gmail.com  mobile: 09965781307.