To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Exam papers evaluation

Dear friends,

Here in Gujarat, the responsibility of assessing the answer papers is
solely of the blind teacher. No allowance is given by the Gujarat State
Government for this purpose. We have to manage it ourselves.I am a teacher
of English in a secondary school, and I do the job by appointing the right
kind of reading assistant.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Satguru Rathi" <tarannumra...@gmail.com>