LinkedIn
------------Divyanshu Ganatra requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Subhash Chandra,

- Divyanshu Ganatra

Accept invitation from Divyanshu Ganatra
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XITrUXFv7zof73ofSZhfgdm8xWof73ofSZhfgdm8xXkbKQ/blk/I1882389708_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPwMdPAUcP8Ue359bRhghztWpmBCbP4SdP0Vdj4Qcj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Divyanshu Ganatra
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XITrUXFv7zof73ofSZhfgdm8xWof73ofSZhfgdm8xXkbKQ/blk/I1882389708_2/39ve30TejwPczwUckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult
questions? Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the
knowledge of the world's foremost business experts:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ask/inv-23/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation