Hello sir,
I have understood that your mike is not working. have you connected
your mike jack with your mike port?
Are all drivers installed properly?
Why don't you try with another head phone?
If you could answer all my questions, i can let you know what to do.
To answer a call alt page up
to disconnect a call alt page down
but before that you have to enable the shortcuts in your skype
settings menu. its located under general.

On 3/18/10, Anuj Verma <ak.divyadris...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Dear members, I am using headphone with skype,
> 1.  but problem is that speacker is working but mic not working, I have
> checked the mic this is ok.  what should I do?
> 2. when any friend calling, what is short key for recieving call.   please
> help me.
> with regards-
> Dr. A.K. Verma
> skype- verma-ak
>

>       The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.
> http://in.yahoo.com/

> the subject unsubscribe.

Yours,
Suryanarayana,