To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 12:11 AM
Subject: [AI] trading acount with sherkhan

Dear friends,
I am planning to open trading cum demit account with sherkhan. I don’t
have any idea about their software. Some of us have trading account
with sherkhan. So please inform me that if their software is
accessible or not. And how is their service.
I have fixed meeting with sherkhan’s representative very tomorrow. So
please advice me as early as possible.
Thanks in advance.
Your friend
Jignesh

DISCLAIMER:

The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an insecure mode of communication.