To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 5:54 PM
Subject: [AI] Self employed people.

Hi all,

In one of the forthcoming episodes of Eyeway Radio Show, we would be covering the different avenues in self employment for the visually impaired people.

For this, we are looking for visually impaired people doing well in any sortof self employment. Though, we do have contacts of many such people but would like to have a few more new names. Also We have very few names of self employed women. Would really appreciate if you can revert to us back with the names by tomorrow morning on this email id or our phone numbers. Sorry for calling this at such a short notice

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision loss C/o Score Foundation, Y-70, Lower Ground floor, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016. INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Cell: +91-9891791089
Email: helpd...@eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org