Sarthak Education Trust
Building # 1 Mohammad Pur
Behind Bikhaji Cama Place Delhi - 110066
March 23, 2010
Subject: Hearty congratulations to Jyoti Sarda
Sarthak is pleased to inform a successful placement of Jyoti Sarda at
upper-level management position as an Assistant Project Manager in
Nokia-Siemens-Network. We’re even more excited to have you notice
about her brief premier. She has done her senior higher secondary in
an inclusive environment from Ramjas (Delhi). Furthermore, she had
completed her BBS from College of Business Studies – Delhi and
currently perusing her CS program.
Thank You, We look forward to see you growing.

Sarthak Education Trust
Our Mission is to empower people with disabilities
Tel: 011-42004238
Email: sarthak...@gmail.com
Web: www.disabilitymanagementcell.com