no model was specified here but as per my usage it works fine on n 79
and n73 which i am using. I dont find TTS to be good when compared to
eloquence of talks. not tried mobile speak 4 with touch as i switched
over to talks. and eagerly waiting for talks 5 with touch which is to
be released in a few days.